Monday, August 24, 2009

Flower Power




Just what's blooming. The picture of the blacked Susan's is my the front of my home. The other side has mint which is in bloom. The bees love it. I was told if you plant mint in your yard it helps bring wealth. Well I have a lot of it as it is very invasive and spreads. I should be winning that lotto any day now! :) The lanterns are blooming and are a wonderful orange! I was happy to see the chipmunks did not eat all the lilies! Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

6 comments:

Foolish Notions Vintage said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures, I love the lanterns I wonder if they will grow here? I think I will try that for next year, I have never seen them in orange before. Beautiful!
Have a wonderful afternoon!
hugs,
Heather

Dede said...

The flowers are beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Have an awesome Monday.

magikalseasons said...

Thanks and hugs! The lantern's can be invasive and spread. Not like mint though! I don't mind if they do. :)

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Ah, so very lovely!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures! I just looooove flowers!

Cheers!

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Nice to meet you! Love your work and your flowers are lovely as well. Have a marvelous Monday! :o)

magikalseasons said...

Thanks Wendy! :)