Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A new Boo Box and a Surprise Blog Award!



I was happily surprised to receive this blog award from Pam at yoborobo.blogspot.com!
Thanks so much Pam! This award is for friendship, sisterhood , sharing and caring! :)
I'm supposed to pass this on to five other wonderful bloggers! It's super hard to pick 5! Here's my 5:
Autumnforest at autumnforestghosthunter.blogspot.com
Jeanne at wildwoodsartstudio.blogspot.com
Halloweenspirit at spiritofhalloween.blogspot.com
Jennifer at primpumpkin.blogspot.com
Sarah at rowenleaf.blogspot.com

Please check out these wonderful bloggers/friends! :) Becca
Ghost Boo Box is now in my Etsy Shop.

9 comments:

magikalseasons said...

Thanks so much for everyone's help with posting links! I'm super happy it worked!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Congrats!

Cool new Boo Box!!

Cheers!

yoborobo said...

Adorable BOO box, Becca (say that 5 times fast!). xox Pam

Sarah Sullivan said...

Ohhh my hon...I'm so very touched!! I have sooo wanted this one!! Thank you!!! I am touched that you offered it to me!! Hugs!!
An Uber award?? I missed it....Thank you I'm so sorry...will go snag it!!! Whoo hoo!!
I love the new work - how fun are these!!!! Whoo hoo, Sarah

Jennifer Hepler-Takens said...

Well thank you, Very much!

Jeanne said...

The new Boo Box is great! The Ghosty is so cute!
Congrats on the award! And THANK YOU!
You have no idea how it has made my day so much better! :0)

Sharon Day said...

You have a great blog--very glad you get recognized. You're so sweet to recognize me too! Thanks!

Iva Wilcox said...

Thanks Becca for your sweet comment on my blog. Your little boo box is sweet! Have a creative week!
~ Iva

suzanne said...

Congrats on the award and thank you so much for passing it on to me. You made my day :D