Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Some new Wips


I've been whipping up some new Wips! I've got some apples, ghosts and cat ornaments cooking. I also decided to make a few for the 4th of July. I've got an Uncle Sam and maybe I'll do a couple stars too. I'm in full Halloween mode with all the JOL's.
I'm spending alot of time in the yard too! I also was summoned to the lake this weekend. No I'm not ready for the lake I know it's still cold. I'm going to need some self tanner because I am ghostly white right now. I don't want to scare anyone!
Oh and here's a new MHA Treasury I made!

8 comments:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Well that makes two of us who are ghostly white right now. But I'm always fair....ha! Loving all your new creations. I've been working hard trying to get my Etsy shop set up too, but it's slow going...ha! One day...I WILL put something in there if it's the last thing I do...ha! Have a great day! :o)

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Do I see more kitties!?!?!? :) Oh, goodie!

Cheers!

Dede said...

So glad to hear that you are getting to spend some time outdoors. Your new WIP's will be great! Enjoy your weekend at the lake. Be careful not to burn. Wishing you a weekend of sunshine!

(((HUGS)))

yoborobo said...

I love seeing your WIPs. Have fun at the lake (I am worried about scaring people with my white legs, too! haha!). I have spent the day sewing skelly dolls, and thinking about Halloween. :) xo! Pam

Unknown said...

Your just wipping them out...ha ha punny huh? Ok too much sugar...have fun at the lake ...

xoxoxo

Brenda LaBell said...

Are those some more of your wonderful Black Cats??? Love your WIPs can't wait to see them all decked out for the Holidays!!

((Hugs))
Brenda

Lisa said...

Your whipping up wips look great, they look like felt cut outs. I do know better, and please...don't scare us with your lily white skin.Lol! I've been away forever it seems, and missed a lot.

Lisa

magikalseasons said...

Wendy I'm looking forward to your etsy!:)
Hi Chris and Brenda yep more Cats! We have a new one visiting our yard I named her Gypsy.
Hi Pam, Dede and Sonia! Not only am I white but I'd like to lose about 10 more pounds can I do that in 3 days. Maybe I'll just wear shorts.
Hi Lisa I've missed you! :)