Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wips and Tree Frog



I just can't paint fast enough. There are a couple local Harvest festival's in my area in September. I'd like to do the one just up the road and it's for one day only. Most of you know my husband travels the country doing art shows. I don't think I could handle a 3 day show. So I'm trying to get ahead. Wish me luck!
Here's the Tree Frog that lives on my deck. I can't use my lounge chair because he lives there. Oh well he's cute and I'm sure he's eating bugs so he's a keeper!

6 comments:

yoborobo said...

I know what you mean, Becca. I feel like I am running a very weird marathon. :) I hope you get all your cute pieces done in time. :) Love your little froggie! xox!

magikalseasons said...

Thanks Pam! Soon I'll have to start making Christmas too! I should have started already!

Lisa said...

Oh Becca, no lounging? got'ta get a head of it all, so do what ya have to do! Get you "Becca pieces" finished...and smell the roses and drink coffee!

Hugs Lisa

Guillaume said...

There is something kind of spooky about that frog.

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Love the new works in progress. And that tree frog is too adorable. :) Theresa

Jessica Penot said...

Those are so cute they look delicious!