Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Vintage Halloween Graphics

Now that August is upon us I start looking for inspiration and really getting into the spirit of Halloween. A wonderful place to look and window shop for vintage Halloween is ebay. Anytime of year you can find the most amazing stuff. These next couple months is when a lot of people start listing. You could buy back all your childhood memories if you wish. Napkins and crepe paper with vintage graphics are really popular right now. The ones above are a wonderful example and they would be amazing framed. The spooky tree is my favorite!

4 comments:

yoborobo said...

I love that spooky tree! I wonder what year that was from? It looks familiar. I am in Halloween mode, too. Skelly doll time. ;)) xox Pam

Jessica Penot said...

I love vintae graphics. I'e been collecting vintage Halloween and Krampus Day cards. I'm not sure what to do with them yet, but just looking at them makes me happy.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

You are right that tree is just fantastic!!

Cheers!

MsBittyKnacks said...

I too love vintage Halloween graphics. Yes! The spooky tree is the best;)