Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Custom Order Acorn Man & Candy Corns

Hi Friends I hope you are all having a wonderful Summer! I wanted to share this Acorn Man and his peeps with you. He is a custom order for a wonderful collector and valued customer. I have made several Acorns but I think he is my favorite so far.
You see for one night only on All Hallows Eve acorns can become enchanted and grow to giant proportions. They roam the land looking for Candy. They enjoy playing tricks on their fellow non-enchanted acorn brothers!
I also wanted to share a couple of Candy Corn Ornaments. They are on ebay if you like to take a peek.
Wishing you all a wonderful and creative week everyone!

6 comments:

yoborobo said...

Squeeeee! Acorn Man is so adorable! Just looking at him makes me wish it was Fall and that Halloween was right around the corner. Your work always makes me smile! xox

Magic Love Crow said...

I love your creations! I cherish the acorns I got from you! I know I want to buy something from you! I will keep in contact ;o) Hugs ;o)

magikalseasons said...

Thanks Pam! I pinned your ornie pumpkin on pinterest:)
Thanks Stacy I'll have to send you something. :)

ornamentsbypink said...

Love that acorn man and his peeps!
Mary

magikalseasons said...

Thanks Mary! Great to hear from you I hope all is well! I've got my eyes peeled for your treats.:)

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Well hello again dear girl....I've missed you and your magically marvelous creations. I pinned a shot of your fantastic primitive steampunkins on Pinterest, I hope you don't mind. I just love them and I knew others would too, so I tried to give them a little exposure. I included a link to your site as well. I do hope that all is well with you and that you are getting in the mood for our favorite time of year! xo ~W